Do what you do best --focus on business
What are Managed IT Services?
Technology’s role in organizations is no longer limited to information; businesses now rely on technology for a full range of critical operational enhancements, from boosting productivity to controlling costs to business analysis. These are factors why businesses need to have an expert team with the experience to manage with the ever-changing pace of technology.
Managed Services allow you to focus on your core business without worrying about the day-to-day operations of keeping your IT working properly.
Managed Services includes up to 4 tiers of administration including:
- Monitoring – Monitoring key systems and applications for up-time and availability
- Securing – Protecting important documents and data from internal and external compromises
- Saving – Performing backups of data for both ad-hoc restores or system-wide outages including moving workloads to the cloud in the event of a disaster
- Managing – Working with users to resolve issues such as password resets, internet outages, wireless connectivity, and printing issues
A frequently touted benefit of using a Manged Services Provider (MSP) is increased cost efficiency. Partnering with an MSP lets your business tap into the savings of scalable on-demand services. Businesses that do not need full time in-house IT can leverage emerging technologies such as security as a service, threat detection and intelligence, and other features that can be incorporated into an MSP relationship. This can save costs, of course, but also ensures that you get the most mileage out of your IT budget.
A proactive approach to Managed IT effectively mitigates IT-related risks that often lead to fewer and less severe incidents. Managed IT services increases up-time by utilizing consistent systems, management, security, software patching, and proactive alerting services.
Peace of Mind
The systems we use daily are great and simple to operate– when they are working. But, when they start to break down, the last thing you want to do is spend time, money, and effort, only to find out that you are fixing it the wrong way.
Being a partner with Business Data Solutions brings peace of mind to you and your business. We have a fleet of expert engineers to help you fix your tech issues fast and effectively in your office or offsite.
Our managed IT services include the following:
- Network and Server Solutions
- IT Help Desk/Desktop Support
- Managed or Unmanaged Colocation
- Data Backup, Storage, and Recovery
- Security Services and Assessments
- Dark-Web Monitoring
Beyond cost savings and flexibility, successful MSP engagements are all about relationships. Business Data Solutions believes in creating strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients by ensuring we align our team with theirs based not only on needed skills but on the fit of the various personalities involved.
To learn more about the MSP solutions we offer, contact us at 828/475-8555 or leave a message by clicking the button below.